- Happy members that stay
- Big Benefits
- Not for Profit
- Covered Australia-wide
Healthy salsa cream cheese dip
Posted 4 February 2019
Try this healthy cream cheese dip for your next BBQ or gathering, it’s full of veggies and packs plenty of flavour!
- 250g light cream cheese (1 packet)
- 1 x cucumber, seeds removed and chopped
- 1 x red onion, diced
- 1 x punnet of small Roma tomatoes, diced*
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 3 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- Handful coriander, chopped
- Corn chips/crackers to serve
- Salt & pepper
- Finely dice onion, tomatoes & cucumber (take strip of middle seeds out of cucumber as they are too soft & mushy).
- Mix together with corn kernels and season with salt & pepper to taste. Cover and place in fridge for a few hours or overnight.
- Spread cream cheese into a large circle/oval on a lipped platter or plate.
- Pour vegetable mixture over the top and sides.
- Pour sweet chilli sauce over all mixture.
- Sprinkle chopped coriander over the top, and arrange corn chips/crackers around the plate. Then stand back and watch everyone dig in!
Roma tomatoes are ideal because they contain the least amount of water.