- Happy members that stay
- Big Benefits
- Not for Profit
- Covered Australia-wide
Get more value from your health insurance
Posted 8 May 2018
Extras cover helps cut the cost of everyday services you need to stay fit and healthy.
But are you getting the most from yours?
Here are 6 easy ways to get more value from your membership.
1. Protect your smile
Visit a dentist at a Health Partners Dental practice and you’ll get bigger benefits and way higher dental limits. We own and operate SA’s largest private dental practice, so we’re able to pass on more savings to you, our members.
Looking for generous health insurance?
2. Put your health first
On some Extras cover, you have access to our Wellness for Life programs. These programs are designed to support members who’re looking to improve the way they manage their medical conditions and overall health. They include benefits for:
- Gym and fitness
- Mole checks
- Diabetes membership
- Weight management
- And much more
3. Save at the pharmacy
We have a network of over 50 Health Partners Participating Pharmacies where our members can enjoy great benefits:
- On-the-spot claiming
- 20% off most non-prescription items, including beauty, vitamins, pain relief and lots of other wellness goodies.
- Members pay a max of $37 for private prescriptions no exclusions! Including contraception, vaccinations like Meningococcal B, travel vaccines etc.
4. Keep your eyes healthy
With four of our own Health Partners Optical stores in South Australia, including our own optometrists and state-of-the-art equipment, our members enjoy the following:
- Bulk-billed eye examinations
- Free digital retinal imaging
- Unlimited optical benefits and a separate limit for contact lenses~
- Amazing range of designer and gap-free frames to choose from
- Unlimited 30% off off non-prescription sunglasses at any of our Health Partners Optical stores. With the latest ranges from Ray-Ban, Oroton, Gucci, Prada, Tiffany & Co., Celine, Fendi and more
5. Choose a participating physio
We have a network of over 50 participating physios across SA. Each practice has been specifically chosen to ensure members have access to quality treatment.
By visiting a participating physio, you get fixed-price visits so you always know your gap up front.
6. Use your member discounts
- $10 Fixed price general access and $46 Family passes at Bounce Inc*
- 10% off standard admission prices at Mega Adventure
- 30% off designer sunglasses at Health Partners Optical
- Plus many more!
*For T&CS and full details on all of the amazing discounts our members get, see Member discounts.
Limits, waiting periods, restrictions and exclusions may apply. Benefits vary according to cover level: those noted throughout this page provide a snapshot of some that may apply when using a Health Partners Participating Provider, and may relate to specific item numbers or incorporate further terms and conditions. Refer to individual cover details, the Health Partners Member Guide, and our Fund Rules for more information.
~On Silver and Gold Extras cover and all Package covers at Health Partners Optical. Waiting periods may apply.
*Eye tests are bulk-billed through Medicare and subject to eligibility and Medicare conditions.